Terms and Conditions
By using ruutos.com or any other website operated by Ruutos Consulting (Pty) Limited, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of use ('Terms and Conditions'). If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use the Ruutos website. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice. You should always check these Terms and Conditions prior to using the Ruutos website. Your continued use of the Ruutos website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will signify your acceptance of those changes
Please read thoroughly and understand the Terms and Conditions set below.
This Terms and Conditionsare between the users of the website and the Company- Ruutos.
The contents of the Ruutos website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, databases and software, are the property of Ruutos and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, none of the material on the Ruutos website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. However, you may download material for your own personal, non-commercial use. This is provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in any material included in or accessed through the Ruutos website and include any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. You may not use such downloaded material for any commercial purpose. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Ruutos' copyright and other proprietary rights. 'Ruutos' and the other Ruutos trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing in the Ruutos website are proprietary trademarks of Ruutos Consulting (Pty) Ltd and any of its subsidiaries. The use of any of our trademarks or any other content on the Ruutos website, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, is strictly prohibited.
The Applicant or Applicant's Guardian should have completed a minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter into this contract.
If the Applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereunder, he/she shall become a Ruutos Independent Associate upon payment of the prescribed R 850 for the Business Starter Kit.
An electronic file or faxed copy of the Agreement shall be treated as an original in all respects.
I agree that I am bound by the terms and conditions of this application upon me signing this application even though the application is only effective upon acceptance by Ruutos.
I hereby represent, warrant and agree that I am:
- bound by all elements of the Ruutos Code of Ethics and Conduct and pledge to fully adhere to all element of the Ruutos Code of Ethics and not relying upon any representations as to the financial results I might achieve.
- an independent contractor for all purposes, including tax, and I am not an employee, or any kind of representative of Ruutos
- authorised to work in South Africa.
I agree that the Ruutos Code of Ethics and Conduct and other documents issued by Ruutos may be modified in future from time to time at its sole discretion. Collectively, the Rules are each hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
The term on my Associate Agreement will be indefinite, subject to procedures and requirements as Ruutos Company shall determine in its sole and absolute discretion. I may cancel the Agreement at any time by notifying Ruutos Head Office in writing that I wish to do so.
Ruutos may terminate my Associate Agreement if it determines I have violated this Agreement (including without limitation the Rules or applicable law). It may suspend or take other action regarding me as an Associate, in its sole and absolute discretion subject only to the limitations explicitly set forth in the Rules.
As a Ruutos Independent Associate:
- I commit to abide by the laws not only to the laws in the country that I live in but also any country where I conduct the Ruutos business as an Independent Associate.
- I indemnify and hold harmless Ruutos from any cost or liability relating to any breach of this Agreement or violation of applicable law. Ruutos may offset against amounts which could otherwise be due to me amounts to cover such indemnity.
- I will comply with Ruutos Code of Ethics as an Associate, published in all countries in which I operate my Ruutos Independent Associate business.
- I shall bear true faith and allegiance to the Company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the Company and shall maintain good relations with other Independent Associates and other customers.
- I shall not compel, induce or mislead any person with any false statement or promise to join the Company or purchase any Ruutos Products.
- Ruutos collects certain personal identifiable information about its Associates. It does so to fulfil its obligations under the Associate relationship and to provide its Associates with the product and services requested. I understand my information may be used to send me materials about Ruutos products and services, or other commercial information, including information on products of Ruutos business partners.
- During the term of my Associate Agreement and thereafter for as long as they have economic value, I will hold in confidence and trust for the exclusive benefit of Ruutos any trade secrets, formulas, business plans or confidential or proprietary business information (including, without limitation, genealogies and other compilation of identifying and other data relating to other Associates or customers), and any other information of commercial value relating to other Associates or customers, provided by Ruutos or which I develop or obtained while being an Associate, and I will not use them, directly or indirectly, for any purpose other than the conduct of my own Ruutos business.
- And for one (1) year thereafter, I will not directly or indirectly (through or by means of any person or entity), solicit, promote, sponsor or recruit any Ruutos Associate or any Ruutos customer of whom I became aware in the course of being a Ruutos Associate, or join, promote, sell or purchase products of or participate (as salesperson or otherwise) in any multi-level marketing or direct sales company and I will not encourage anyone to do what I have agreed not to do.
- Associates will be eligible for commissions and bonuses only as per the volume of business done by him or her that is also subject to the eligibility norms formulated by the Company and as outlined in the Compensation Plan. The Company does not assure any commissions or bonus payout to the Associate merely on account of his/her joining the Company.
Once active and qualified, I have the right to earn commissions pursuant to the Ruutos Compensation Plan. I also have the right to offer sales of Ruutos products in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and can enroll new applicant on to my Ruutos Business.
The Company has not authorized any Official, Officer or Independent Partner of the Company to receive any amount in cash on its behalf towards the Independent Associate Business Starter kit, or cost of the Products.
The Company under no circumstances will accept any payment in cash. If any person makes any payment in cash, it will be at his or her own risk and under no circumstances will the Company be answerable to such unauthorized cash payments.
This Agreement and any dispute arising from the relationship between parties of the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the laws of other countries in which I operate my Ruutos Independent Associate business.